Youth and Adolescent Inpatient Residency Programs
- Community Healthlink, Inc. – Worcester, MA 508-860-1244
- Community Healthlink, Inc. Provides youth in crisis with a safe, short-term treatment environment. Youth receive the assessment, treatment, supervision, and medical monitoring necessary to help with detoxification and emotional stabilization. Once stabilized, youth receive a full psychosocial assessment about their current needs. The youth detoxification and stabilization services are for male, female, and transgender-identified individuals between the ages of 13 and 17. An average duration is 14 days, but a patient's length of stay may depend on their individual needs.
- Highland Grace House – Worcester 508-860-1172
- Established in 2005 as one of the first programs in Massachusetts to focus exclusively on long-term recovery from addiction for girls ages 13 to 17 years. Highland Grace House is a 90day program and funded by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. It is licensed to accommodate 15 girls. The program includes academic instruction, group therapy, psycho-educational groups, such as substance abuse prevention, relapse prevention skills, health
education, and social skills development. Attendance in the group is mandatory and is a major part of the recovery process.
- Turning Point New Haven, CT 187-758-11793
- A young adult drug rehab uniquely designed to address the needs of adolescents and young men with chemical dependency and co-occurring disorders. Divided into a three phase “step-down” approach to addiction recovery that helps clients make incremental steps toward greater responsibility and independent, sober living over time. Regular schedules and ordered environments serve to support young adults as they heal, mature and replace old patterns with healthy habits. The integrated clinical program assists clients in successful completion of each Phase through providing support and guidance related to client's thoughts and behaviors. The behavioral team collects accurate, empirical data to guide them as they work to foster the development of the coping skills essential to becoming a healthy, adaptive young man.
- The CASTLE (Clean and Sober Teens Living Empowered) – Brockton, MA 508-638-6000
- The program integrates traditional 12-Step and other recovery programs with a novel approach to treatment based on respect, brain-based neuroscience, and an appreciation of the influences of the home and social environment on a person's current emotional, psychological, and cognitive self-image.
Youth Outpatient Facilities
2155 Main Street Springfield, MA 01104, 413-736-0395
15 Mulberry Street Springfield, MA 01105, 413-739-2440
110 Maple Street Springfield, MA 01105, 413-732-7419
17 New South Street Northampton, MA 01060, 413-582-0471
- Wing Memorial Hospital Griswold Center
40 Wright Street Palmer, MA 01069, 413-283-7651
- The Brien Center for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Inc.
251 Fenn Street Pittsfield, MA 01201, 413-496-9671